He has over twelve years of professional experience. The founder and partner of law office Kijewski, Graś sp. k. In his practice he deals mainly with issues in the scope of infrastructure projects and real estate transactions, including wide range of cases concerning real estate investments, in particular, issues connected with development and management of immovable property.
He provides legal advice mainly for business entities in the form of both current legal service and involvement in particular projects. He is an experienced negotiator and representative in civil and administrative legal proceedings before courts and bodies of all juridical levels. He has in-depth knowledge in the field of reprivatization of immovable property and issues concerning perpetual usufruct.
He conducts various court and arbitral proceedings, mainly in the scope of civil law but also in the area of business law.
He finds compromise solutions for the clients and he helps to settle existing disputes in amicable way. He is also a member of Supervisory Boards as well as a member of Program Council of the Program “Selfgovernmental Poland”, netted financial institution acting throughout the country, the owner of which is the local government. Program acts for the development and support of micro, small and medium entrepreneurships sector. The members of Program Council are among others: Aleksander Kwaśniewski, Jerzy Buzek and Krzysztof Janik.
Important projects led by Michał Kijewski recently:
- comprehensive legal service concerning investment process and process of the sale of shopping centers projects,
- legal service of the investment processes of residential projects,
- comprehensive legal service of projects concerning renewable energy,
- preparation of investment agreements for acquisitions of the companies (along with Due Diligence), both start up and listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW);
- co-creator of the network of shopping centers FERIO,
- coordination and leading internal legal offices of commercial companies,
- legal service of litigation involving companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW).
phone: +48 502 047 489
He has extensive professional experience of many years. The founder and partner of law office Kijewski, Graś sp. k. In his practice he mainly deals with civil law, trade law, energy law, debt collection law, insurance law, administrative law and law on bills of exchange.
For many years now, he has dealt also with issues concerning commercial law and related fields. His focus is in particular on the processes of restructuring, changes of ownership, mergers and acquisitions. He conducts numerous complex and high value legal proceedings.
The knowledge that he has gained mainly during providing legal service of major business entities, he shares now by conducting training in the field of excise tax and insurance law. He is the author of articles published in many legal newspapers and he often appears on TV as an advisor.
Bartosz Graś uses his knowledge and experience in conducting social activities as a participant of the actions held by the European Legal Aid Foundation, of which he is founder and president. He is also a member of the Supervisory Boards.
What is more, he is a member of Program Council of the Program “Selfgovernmental Poland”, netted financial institution acting throughout the country, the owner of which is local government. Program acts for the development and support of micro, small and medium entrepreneurships sector. The members of Program Council are among others: Aleksander Kwaśniewski, Jerzy Buzek and Krzysztof Janik.
Important projects led by Bartosz Graś recently:
- legal service of the biggest disputes in fuel sector concerning excise and VAT taxes;
- current legal service of companies listed on the top 100 biggest entrepreneur list;
- involvement in cases related to CO2 emissions that were held before offices in the United Kingdom and the United States;
- preparation of investment agreements for acquisitions of the companies (along with Due Diligence), both start up and listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (GPW);
- creating the franchise agreements, also for the network of petrol stations MOYA;
- coordination and leading internal legal offices of commercial companies;
- author of many articles published by Gazeta Prawna, Dziennik Ubezpieczeniowy, Claudia, also participant as a professional advisor in TV programs on TVN, Polsat and regular guest of TVN Turbo and Tok FM.
phone: +48 502 047 489
He has professional experience of many years. He gained theoretical knowledge at universities in Poland, Germany and Netherlands. He started his professional career with cooperation with law offices: Merski in Poznan and Clifford & Chance in Warsaw. Currently, he is permanently associated with the law office Kijewski, Graś sp.k. In his practice, he focuses mainly on civil law, commercial law, energy law, debt collection law, administrative law and law on bills of exchange.
For many years now, he has dealt also with issues concerning commercial law and related fields. He conducts numerous complex and high value legal proceedings.
The knowledge that he gained mainly during providing legal service for major business entities, he shares during cooperation with chambers of commerce from the fuel sector. He has written as well a number of articles on business and energy issues.
Important projects led by Maksymilian Graś recently:
- current legal service of commercial companies, including organizational development and supervising the legal and debt collection departments of commercial companies, including ANWIM S.A., ESPPOL S.A. and Polish Chamber of Liquid Fuels;
- restructuring and conducting statutory changes of ANWIM S.A., ESPPOL S.A. and the Polish Chamber of Liquid Fuels;
- registration in the National Court Register (KRS) of conducted restructuring and adopted amendments of the statutes of companies and the Chamber of Commerce;
- cooperation on the preparation of legal opinions for investment purposes in the scope of real estate transactions and for the purposes of restructuring and acquisition of commercial companies (Due Diligence);
- negotiating investment agreements, agreements related to the real estate market and business agreements (among others, holding companies: WIKANA, ANWIM S.A., ESPOL S.A.) also in foreign languages,
- cooperation with Ministries of Economy, Finance and Environment Protection in creating legal acts related to the functioning of the energy sector;
- cooperation in settling major disputes arisen in the fuel industry, including the disputes concerning excise tax, competition law and consumer protection law;
- concreating of franchise agreements, also for the network of petrol stations MOYA, co-creating of fleets cards systems and other network solutions for energy sector.
languages: English, German
He has professional experience of many years. Before his cooperation with the law office Kijewski, Graś Sp.k., he was associated with the law office Synoradzki, Bentkowska and Partners. He cooperated concurrently with individual law offices from Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw, Cracow and Gdansk. For many years now, he also deals with issues concerning commercial law and related fields. He conducts numerous complex and high value legal proceedings.
In his practice, he provided permanent legal service in the tobacco and loan funds sector. More, he successfully defended the citizens of Germany and France, the former board members of the largest telecommunication companies and security companies, accused of crimes related to the functions they held.
He specializes in commercial law and criminal business law. He appreciates the cases related to both commercial law and criminal law, as well as to civil and administrative law. He gained theoretical knowledge at the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw and the Technische Universität Dresden in Germany as well as, in the matter of juridical law, at the Łazarski University in Warsaw.
Important projects carried out by Marcin Zawistowski recently:
- reversed acquisition of the company from the chemical sector,
- Due Diligence and purchase of the shares, adapting the company from the service sector to the requirements of commercial companies code (k.s.h.),
- cooperation on the preparation of legal opinions for investment purposes in the scope of real estate transactions and for the purposes of restructuring and acquisition of commercial companies (Due Diligence),
- bankruptcy declaration of the company from IT sector.
Member of the District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Poznan, a former member of the Commission for the Environmental Integration, Sport and Recreation. He acquired his experience by holding an office of the public prosecutor of the District Prosecutor's office in Poznan, as well as running the individual office and cooperating with law offices of legal advisors in Poznan and Warsaw.
He provides comprehensive legal service for business entities, in particular in the scope of pursuing claims at the stage of both judicial and debt collection proceedings (including disputes arising from specific work contracts or construction works contracts) as well as in the matter of employment. Moreover, he deals with issues concerning tax law, including the analysis of the legal and tax consequences of civil law agreements.
He has extensive experience in providing legal service fo leasing entrepreneurs, both on terms of agreements and pursuing claims from leasing agreements.
He specializes in issues related to real estate law, in particular in resolving problems of compensations for expropriation of property for public purposes, compensation and other claims arising from the adoption of the spatial management plan and the conduct of public purpose investments.
Tomasz Maria Iżyk
He has professional experience of many years. He gained theoretical knowledge at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan and during postgraduate studies related to the organization of the European Union at the Agricultural Academy, also in Poznan. He graduated from legal studies with a very good result, and his master thesis received honorable mention of the Law Faculty Dean in the prof. K. Kolańczyk Academic Competition in 2003. He is associated permanently with law firms Kijewski, Gras sp k. for many years now.
In 2004, he passed with very good results the arbitrator exam and became for the longer, six-year term, the arbitrator with the Public Procurement Office in Warsaw, where he was responsible for ruling on appeals on the actions awarding entities in public procurement.
In his practice Tomasz focuses mainly on civil, commercial, energy, debt collection, administrative law, law on bills of exchange and, in the in-depth range,
on the issues concerning public procurement with regard to legal remedies. His achievements include winning a cassation complaint before the Supreme
Administrative Court against the President of the OCCP and an appeal held before the Court of Appeal in Warsaw against the President of the Energy Regulatory
Office, on the imposition of penalties due to allegedly improper quality of fuels placed on the market. For many years now, he has dealt also with issues
concerning commercial law and related fields. He conducts numerous complex and high value legal proceedings.
Important projects carried out by Tomasz Maria Iżyk recently:
- winning a cassation complaint before the Supreme Administrative Court against the President of the OCCP and an appeal held before the Court of Appeal in Warsaw against the President of the Energy Regulatory Office, on the imposition of penalties due to allegedly improper quality of fuels placed on the market;
- numerous wins by the National Board of Appeal of appeals on decisions of awarding entities in public procurement,
- legal service of large companies from fuel sector, including legal assistance on the excise tax, competition law and consumer protection law,
- current legal service of commercial companies,
- preparation of legal opinions for investment purposes in the scope of real estate transactions,
- analysis and negotiation of franchise agreements for the networks of petrol stations, such as BP, Shell, Orlen, LOTOS, Staat-Oil and other network solutions for the energy sector.
He specializes in issues related to the extensive investment projects in the field of real estate, in current legal service of business companies, in the issue of preclusion of evidence in legal proceedings and in many other matters in the field of civil law.
In his practice, he has cooperated with the law office Łaszczuk & Partners, and recently he is permanently associated with Kijewski, Gras Sp.k.
The experience that he has gained from the early years of study, he uses to provide the effective assistance and solutions of problems arising in the course of the investment process and ongoing operations of the companies from construction sector.
The most important projects carried out in recent years:
Cooperation in various projects held by Authors’ Laboratory of Architecture Kuryłowicz & Associates - including but not limited to:
> The Echo Investment building “Q22” in Warsaw – since May 2012 as the Warsaw representative of Echo Investment, he deals with the administrative part of the project; he has been involved in almost all aspects of the projects management: from obtaining the further road arrangements (permanent organization of traffic, pavement construction and reconstruction of the terrain, the location of exits, transfers of bus stops and many others), through negotiating the terms of contract on lending the area with ZDM, BGN and ZMID, obtaining the necessary deviations from the applicable regulations (including firefight, SANEPID, but also e.g. in the office of civil Aviation – change of the way of obstruction lighting of the high building being constructed), negotiating permits and conditions for media connections to the building and negotiating the scope and manner of the exercise of the conservation protection (in relation to the fact that the investment is located on the area that is the subject of such protection), and last but not least, supervising the procedures on demolition authorization (which ended in October 2012) and obtaining the final building permit (currently pending before the Governor of Mazowieckie Province);
> the National Forum of Music in Wroclaw – he was the person responsible for contacts with the general contractor in the matters concerning the dispute arisen between the parties;
> construction of the seat of Warsaw's Rowing Association – he supervises the whole complex traffic arrangements, administrative supervision and conduct of the procedure on granting a building permit;
> To a lesser extent, also in other investments and buildings, including the emerging building on Puławska Street in the place of the former Supersam;
- Current legal service for the companies from construction sector (e.g. BBR Poland, Hochtief) in the scope of preparation of legal opinions and negotiating their contracts as well as of other aspects of current activity;
- He has experience and he cooperates on a number of due diligences for both commercial companies and certain real properties;
- Legal service of crossborder mergers (Polish and Czech legal entities) of the companies from the Kofola Group;
- He is also the author of publications in magazine C.H. Beck Real Estate.
- He had prepared investment agreements on acquisitions (including due diligence) of the companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange;
- Legal service of legal proceedings involving companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange;
- Legal service of legal proceedings before the Supreme Court against the largest financial institutions on the Polish market on the matter of the proper implementation of lease agreements with the value of the dispute of PLN 180 000 000,000
Postgraduate student at the Faculty of Law at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Warsaw. He is preparing a PhD thesis under the direction of Prof. Andrzej Wierciński.
Michał gained his first professional experience working as a trainee at the following legal offices: Marek Musioł Law Office and Wierciński, Kwieciński , Baehr, specialized in the area of company law, civil law and bankruptcy law.
He specializes in international bankruptcy proceedings. In Kijewski, Graś Law Office he provides legal service for commercial companies and also he handles civil and bankruptcy cases.
Graduate of law at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw. He was also studying at the University of Valencia (Spain) under the Erasmus program. Before joining Kijewski Graś law office he was undertaking traineeships i.a. in law office Drzewiecki, Tomaszek and Partners. He was also engaged in journalism, publishing in weeklies such as Polityka and Angora.
His interests include mainly in combating unfair competition, intellectual property law (including protection of personal data), protection of personal rights as well as commercial criminal law.
Languages: English, Spanish.
A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw.
She has gained her professional experience in the scope of real estate market transactions. She gained her first professional knowledge at Krause Legal sp.k. legal office.
For many years now she has been permanently associated with Kijewski Graś sp.k. Her interests are mainly focused on issues regarding real estate market, construction law, contract law and commercial companies law.
A graduate of the University of Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw. She has successfully completed a six-month academic exchange with the University of Bergen (Norway) under the Erasmus program.
Currently, she is a trainee legal counsel entered on the list of trainees held by Regional Chamber of Legal Counsels in Warsaw.
Her interest focuses primarily on civil law, in particular on the development and giving opinions on commercial contracts and agreements related to real estate transactions, commercial law and the law on bills of exchange.
As a part of the ongoing work at a law firm Kijewski, Gras sp. k. she is also involved in ongoing legal support of the company ANWIM S.A., which includes organizational development and coordination of legal and debt collection department of this company, as well as in the broader monetary debt collection, which consists of, among many others, submission of the claim, obtaining a final judgment, appropriate security for the claim, cooperation with the participants of enforcement proceedings and conducting negotiations on the settlement of the dispute at all stages of the process.
languages: English, French
She holds a degree in Law and in International Relations from the University of Warsaw. During university studies she was at scholarship in the United Kingdom. At present, she is trainee Attorney-at-law and PhD student at the Law and Administration Faculty at the University of Warsaw.
Permanently, she cooperates with law office Kijewski, Graś Sp.k. Prior to that she was a trainee at the law office in Czech Cieszyn, where she has provided legal services to companies from Poland, Czech and Slovakia. Her interests revolve around international law, as well as construction law, law of public procurement and real property law.
She conducts commercial proceedings with complicated legal and fact issues and advise the companies.
Projects conducted by Anna Malicka recently:
- cooperation on current legal service of commercial companies and partnerships;
- preparation of legal opinions on employment of foreigners in Poland;
- legal service on the legalization of stay of foreigners in Poland, including supervising the visa procedure;
- cooperation on the preparation of legal research reports in the field of civil law;
- cooperation with the Legal Aid Foundation, as part of free legal aid.
Trainee Attorney-at-law languages: English
Experienced Member of the team in law firm Kijewski, Graś sp. k. a Member of the Bar Associations in Warsaw. He has experience in legal advice on administrative law, civil law and taxes. His professional interests include problems in administrative law, commercial law, civil law, debt collection law, taxes and other business related to law issues. He has had a chance to gather experience by supporting commercial companies and tax inspection authorities. In his practice, he has dealt with many problems, also with European Union Structural Funds acquisition, settlement, and controlling processes.
He has also many years of professional experience in current service, supporting of negotiations, debt collection and other business processes in advertising, printing packaging industry.
Legal Intern languages: English
She is trainee of Kancelaria Prawna Kijewski Graś sp.k., law student of Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego in Warsaw, pursuing student practice. Her areas of interests are: administrative law, tax law and criminal law.
Trainee languages: English
Trainee at legal office Kijewski, Graś Sp.k., fifth-year student of Law at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw. He gained his first experience during the internship in the legal office dealing mainly with matters of civil law.
He was also the participant of workshops and training on the medical law, constitutional law, arbitration and assignment to work abroad. He mainly cooperates in the field of legal services of fuel company, real estate transactions and investment projects. He is also engaged in providing legal advice for the deployment of workers to work abroad. His interests revolve around civil law and labour law.
Lawyer languages: English
She holds Law and English Studies degrees from the University of Warsaw. She also graduated from Postgraduate Studies in LSP translation at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Warsaw.
She gained her first experience in the law firms dealing with personal data protection, clinical research and pharmaceutical law. She also worked as the volunteer in Academia Iuris Foundation, where her duties included advising the clients in the scope of civil, family, criminal and administrative law. Her experience also encompasses the internship in Banking Department of the international company Dentons Europe Oleszczuk sp. k.
Currently, as the employee of Kijewski Gras sp.k., she provides services in the field of civil and family law, legal translations and services of the transactions, including due diligence report.